Saturday 17 October 2009

Roll Models


This is my older brother Raff

Because he's my older brother it means I was always supposed to look up to him.

That's pretty easy to do though
because He's tall
Like 6 foot 10 or Something.

once when I was about 13 and he was 17 I stamped on his groin wearing football boots, He had to have like 15 stitches in his nob.
Since then he's fathered 2 children
So there yu go.

He recently got a new motor bike.
It's the most powerful one available.

He also got the leather suit that goes with it.
Makes him look like a Marvel Super Hero,

If he was I'd like his name to simply be, BIG-MAN.

He didn't say where he was going when he left but he did say people were waiting and he needed to be there right now,
no time to waste.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was off to fight some crime with his friends
MY-MAN, NEX-MAN, UDDUR-MAN and The League of Extraordinary Genitals.

No comments: