Monday 13 October 2008

West-End Girls and East-Mids accents

Right 4 day catch up.
Wednesday.
Pillers go CALLING ALL TRIBES @ the Ghetto, LND's premier wednesday big gay night out.

Photobucket
Yo this night was crazy. It's run by our mate K-Tron and Buster Bennett.
It was a good night but I had a bit of bother with feed back in the fold back yu gets meh.

Added t'this I had to sign on next Morning at 9 in the am.
I was driving and managed to get home about 6ish so just stayed up and went straight in.
The whole thing was surreal.

Photobucket
Slept for the rest of Thursday with the exception of a few hours when I got up to chill with my nephew Dylan (He's 9).
Yeah we went t'the shop at one point and as we did I got knocked down by a Transit Van making an ileagel right turn out of a street opersit my house. Dylan was fine but man I need a massage.

Friday I can't remember so I doubt anything happened.

Saturday was WE GO PARTY



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
"The Rape Cape"
Photobucket
Thanks to Sam and Abdul f'the Photos.

No comments: