Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Hitman and Her



Man I must have been like 8 or something when I first saw this show.
I knew Her was Michaela Strachan but It's only now when I look back at it that I realise 
the Hitman was Pete Waterman.
But most of all the thing I remember about this show was the dancing.


In particular This Geeza.


Now I know a lot of episodes came live from Ritzy's (Now Oceana) in Nottingham.
I lived in Notts for sort of 4 of the last 5 years and while I was there I was dancing at a competitive level.
Last night I had a revalation.
I think I know who that geeza with the white wig is.
I reckon he's my friend on Myspace.
I'll check it out and let yu know.

The other thing I remember about the show is that it wasn't very long and when it finished,
TJ Hooker was on.

No comments: