Monday 20 October 2008

Faster than a speed addiction.

Right check it yeah,
My life can get quite busy from time to time.
Sometimes I have to be in 3 cities in one day.
Generally on these days I don't have a lot of time to mess around.
As a result of this I tend to walk fast. And I mean Fast.
I put it down to a combination of my hectic schedule, my skinny legs and my powerful ass.
Thing that gets me is, 
today I was fast-walking down Oxford street and this homeless geezer overtook me like I was standing still.
WHY IS HE RUSHING?
Where has he got to go in such a hurry.
But it's not just him, it's an overall trend.
I seen it again when I got back to Leggy.
Imagine I'm superman proper chipping through the crowds when suddenly I'm overtaken by the Flash with an arm full of Big Issues a smack habit.
Running backwards so as to proper rub it in.
I reckon it's got something to do with Nike Shox.

No comments: