Sunday 23 August 2009

10 Frames a Second for 3 and a half minutes.

So I'm making a new Stop Motion at the minute.

Now if you yourself have never made a stop motion animation,
then you've never known the lonely repetition and continual RSI inducing mouse clicking that comes with it and I for one envy you.

I'm currently producing about half a seconds worth of animation for every 45-65 minutes of photoshop time.
It is the very definition of painstaking, but that's what makes it worth it.

Anyway, I thought I'd break you off a little something and show you a few good ones that you may/may not have already come across on Youtube.


Muto Blu


The Pen Story


Wolf and Pig


Her Morning Elegance


Minilouge

And as you've made it this far I might as well show you a bit of the one I'm doing.


Icarus 1st bit.

No comments: