Wednesday 13 May 2009

More Free Stuff

Now you know those people who give you free stuff in the street?
You get them alot in central LDN hanging about outside like Farringdon Tube Station at sort of 9 in the morning handing out plaggy bags with promotional items in them.
There was one day last summer when I got like a full packed lunch 2 bottles of water and a battery powered mini-Fan with Lipton ice-tea branding on the side, just by walking out of the station.

Well anyway I was walking in to my workshop t'other morning and I spotted some of them People.
As you can see from the signage on't' bag they were from Heart FM. In my mind a big enough company to be putting out a decent bag.




this was all i got

A photo of there Breakfast DJ's and an Alpan Bar.

TBH I expected a bit more

No comments: